Tour de Big Bear
Be a part of the fun!
It's time to get out and have some fun!
Join us on Saturday, August 7, 2021 for the Tour de Big Bear, Southern California’s favorite ride! The Tour de Big Bear features legendary aid stations, beautiful mountain scenery and spectacular summer weather. With 5k, 25, 50, 70 and 100 mile courses plus the NEW Dirty Bear 50 mile gravel ride, there’s a route for every cycling enthusiast!
- A Family Fun Ride for all ages only 5k in the quiet backstreets of Big Bear
- Major intersections traffic controlled
- High Quality “Technical Performance Shirt” ($20.00 Value)
- King/Queen of the Mountain race up Onyx Summit for prizes (70 and 100 mile courses only)
- Strava segment challenges
- Legendary and fully staffed Aid Stations
- Custom designed finishers medal
- Directional signage
- First Aid, Repair Mechanics, SAG Repair Vehicles, Course Marshals and emergency radio personnel at all Aid Stations and on the courses
- Timed event for training purposes
- New to 2021 The Dirty Bear Gravel Ride with 50 miles of Gravel Fun!